Note: You are currently reading the documentation for Bolt 4.0. Looking for the documentation for Bolt 3.7 instead?
Bolt is run by a dedicated community, which is active on several different locations on the internet. If you couldn't find the information you needed in these docs, be sure to get in touch, using one of the following ways:
- Major news will always be announced on our main website: Boltcms.io.
- The official documentation has a lot of information. Have you tried searching? The search box is in the upper left corner. If you're missing something in the docs, or if you've spotted an error: Please let us know on our GitHub tracker for documentation.
- We're active on Twitter. Follow us, or say hello at @BoltCMS.
- For (potential) bugs and feature requests, open an issue on our GitHub Issue Tracker. Pull-requests are always welcome, as well.
- We have some pages with detailed information on a couple of subjects on the wiki at github.com/bolt/bolt/wiki.
- There's always some people willing to chat in our Slack channel. Get access to our Bolt Slack.
Finally, if you're using Bolt in your company, and you need commercial support, feel free to get in touch with Two Kings. Two Kings is the Netherlands based webdevelopment company that's spearheading the ongoing development of Bolt, and as such they will ensure continuity for the project. For commercial offers only: get in touch with email@example.com.
Other pages in this section:
- The Bolt Manifesto
- Contributing to Bolt
- Code Quality
- Maintenance (offline) mode