Debugging / Console Commands
Bolt's command line utility
console has several commands that you may find very
helpful to query and debug certain parts to Bolt's internals. To run the utility,
php bin/console in Bolt's root directory.
- Event Listeners
- Outputs configured event details such as name, listening function, and execution priority
- Routing Configuration
- Displays the configured routes, or details of a named route
- Route Matcher
- Shows which routes match a given request, which don't, and for what reason
- Service Providers
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and effective
- Twig Operations
- Outputs a list of twig functions, filters, globals and tests.