Debugging / Nut Commands
Bolt's command line utility
nut has several commands that you may find very
helpful to query and debug certain parts to Bolt's internals.
- Event Listeners
- Outputs configured event details such as name, listening function, and execution priority
- Routing Configuration
- Displays the configured routes, or details of a named route
- Route Matcher
- Shows which routes match a given request, which don't, and for what reason
- Service Providers
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and effective
- Twig Operations
- Outputs a list of twig functions, filters, globals and tests.