Debugging / Nut Commands
Note: You are currently reading the documentation for Bolt 3.4. Looking for the documentation for Bolt 4.0 instead?
Bolt's command line utility
nut has several commands that you may find very
helpful to query and debug certain parts to Bolt's internals.
- Event Listeners
- Outputs configured event details such as name, listening function, and execution priority
- Routing Configuration
- Displays the configured routes, or details of a named route
- Route Matcher
- Shows which routes match a given request, which don't, and for what reason
- Service Providers
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and
- Displays all configured service providers, their registration order, and effective
- Twig Operations
- Outputs a list of twig functions, filters, globals and tests.